Friday, March 16, 2012

THE FIFTH PREMONITION I SAW IN DECEMBER 2011....

FIRST SCENE:
I was interviewing a boy who was 17 years old who just survived a storm of life. He was asking for an assistance from me. But it wasn't clear what kind of assistance he was asking from me. I saw people around me, but their faces were blurred. The face of the boy wasn't clear either. I just recognized he was a boy because he was wearing pants. But these days, boys and girls both wear pants. So the gender of this person in my dream is vague.


SECOND SCENE:

My sister, Novielyn Padua Ayende, together with her daughter, Havielyn Magsino, came to my place. They passed by the area or maybe door where I was working and interviewing others. It's not clear whether it's the place where I am right now. The definite thing there was the face of Novy. She was making fun of herself. She looked at my face. She looked so friendly. She just smiled and acted like when she was a baby. 
Havy Magsino was also friendly. They both were smiling. Havy greeted me and asked permission to bring my Cedie. Because I was very busy, I said ''yes''. Then my sister and niece went out with Cedie. I told them to take care of my pet.
After a while they came back without my Cedie. I asked them where my Cedie was. Instead of giving me a response, they shook their bodies as if they were dancing and teasing me while saying that they had eaten my pet.

I saw these people with different faces, different motives, and different desires from what they were saying. Their actions and gestures were different from their words.

NOTE:
Due to my very busy schedule that started in December 2011 and ended on March 5th, 2012 and because of my weak body which always get sick whenever I get exhausted and tired, I wasn't able to publish and post this. This 5th premonition of mine already happened. AT THIS MOMENT, we don't know the whereabouts of my sister Novy and her daughter Havie Magsino. SHE ALSO SPENT ALL HER MONEY IN LESS THAN A MONTH just like the Filipino who won the 14M pesos which were spent only for 3 months.

Novy promised me to fix our house in Luzon Ave., Quezon City, Philippines, which supposed to be in my name since I was the one who funded it, though my brothers Bernard and Arthur also helped to build that house, but I spent more than them. I gave my everything to my family just to build that house. But it was given by my mom to our youngest sister, Novy, when she was still alive saying that our youngest sister would be pitiful if she would die.

The house is still left unattended to this date, March 16th, 2012 though it was given to her in 1990s. Our mom died in 2000. And our sister Novy doesn't show any importance to our efforts, time, and money we spent on building that house. She doesn't have values. What she loves is roaming around like nomads and playing around. She and her daughter, Havy, are wanderers.
 

1 comment:

michelle said...

i wanted to leave you a comment, but i wanted to clear my mind just for a moment, i didnt wanna speak for myself, and be bias. but whatta heck. sure il definitely sound like one... i feel very sorry for what is happening, but i want you to know, that many years past she went to see mylene, who now is the owner of luzon. lyn even mentioned not twice but for so many times, and ask mylene to keep it a secret, im not sure if she did sell that property you are referring. expect the unexpected. btw, jong was 3 and i was 7 when novie started to play with us.