Sunday, April 15, 2012

THE DISCIPLE OF SATAN HAS AN ANGELIC TONGUE! BEWARE!

I have a small business here. She always asks money from the vendors who are keeping my CART BUSINESS; selling fruits, vegetables, dried fish, and goods along  the streets.


These vendors have nobody to ask for their needs. What I did was to give them 15,000PHP as capital. From there, I also earn a little. BUT THIS DISCIPLE OF SATAN ALWAYS ASKS FOR MONEY AND GOODS FROM THE VENDORS. SHE REALLY WANTS TO PESTER MY BUSINESSES AS SHE DID TO MY HOME-BASED TUTORIALS AND ONLINE CLASSES.


Her god is too powerful that she also INFLUENCES A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND ME TELLING THESE PEOPLE THAT I AM THE BITCH AND SHE IS THE ANGEL.


If we are going to follow the WORDS OF GOD THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THE HOLY BIBLE, I FOUND ALL THE PROHIBITIONS OF THE TRUE LIVING GOD BEING BROKEN AND DONE BY THIS WOMAN.

No comments: