Tuesday, August 7, 2012

CEDIE DIED ON APRIL 13TH, 2012 WHICH I SAW ON DECEMBER 23RD, 2011

http://prettyjean.blogspot.com/2011/12/cedie-cedie-where-are-you.html
 
I saw this premonition on December, 23rd, 2011.
Cedie died on April 13th, 2012,,,he's totally lifeless on April 14th, 2012 at 00:00.

This is what I commented on my blog...
"
Cedie died today, April 14th, 2012 at 00:00 hour after a steroid shot was given to him yesterday at 13:00hours.

Cedie died after Jo-ane Neri Avancena's betrayal as shown in my premonition.

I am sooooooooooooooo afraid now...afraid of what lies ahead....
Please help us, GOD!
April 13, 2012 10:52 AM "



I thought everything was just a simple dream.
Cedie wouldn't leave me,
But everything that was shown to me by GOD in my dreams already happened.

How I wish I could bring back the time that my Cedie was still here.

I feel bad about having Cedie died, but I don't feel bad about my being a clairvoyant.

Today, August 7th, 2012, I realized during my ONLINE class with a Korean student that I am really gifted by GOD with the blessings that others don't possess.

Please help me my Father to use this skill and talent properly and wisely so I won't be greedy as other people became.
Delete 

No comments: