Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MY DREAM ON AUGUST 8TH, 2012 WAS ABOUT DEATH....

I saw myself wearing black pants, black blouse with black shoes, black bag, and a black umbrella.
From Metro Manila, I went to something like South, then went to a place with lots of stores and offices.
Every place I went to, I stopped, as if I was waiting for someone.
I was guarded every time I went to an office.
There was always a guide to guide me where I should go.
The pacing of the dream was soooooooooooooooo fast that I didn't even notice what I was riding. I didn't know if it was a bus, what I noticed was, I could go to lots of places so fast. But there was a place where I took a nap. It was the first place I went to where I needed to meet a man, but I needed to wait so I had to lay my towel on the floor so I could take a nap. I also laid over. There were lots of stopovers. For every stopover, a guide needed to be with me.

I was starting to be sick on that day when I saw this premonition. So I thought I was about to die because I saw myself in that dream. I didn't see Sec. Jesse Robredo, but I saw lots of people who seemed to be praying, most of these people were brothers and sisters in Christ.

I thought I was really about to die. So even if I was really very, very sick on August 9th, 2012, Thursday, I still performed my Church duties. I prayed to GOD that if that would be my last performance, please remember me and all the things that I did when Jesus comes.

Then I heard of the death of Sec. Jesse Robredo. And I saw his journey, the places where his lifeless body would go to be viewed by lots of people. He made lots of stops until today to his final destination.


I'm so sorry about this. I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN BUT I CANNOT REALLY INTERPRET MY DREAMS. I AM NOT GOOD AT INTERPRETING MY DREAMS. 

My brother who was good at interpreting my dreams bought us watches after I told them what I saw in my dream in 2009. He never told us his interpretations that time. I even asked him the meaning. He just told me that I could never tell what would really happen in between my premonitions. He said that ONLY PARTS OF WHAT REALLY WOULD HAPPEN WAS SHOWN TO ME. THE REAL EVENT WASN'T REVEALED TO ME. He died on August 11th, 2010. And whatever happened to him at St. Lukes was shown to me in my dream.

No comments: