Monday, December 19, 2011

BERNARD'S OFFLINE MESSAGES on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:04 AM: " I WANNA REST "

 These were offline messages of my brother Bern when he was working in Qatar:

bernard ayende: not yet sure.
bernard ayende (3/6/2009 7:50:01 PM): baka hindi (maybe not)
bernard ayende (3/6/2009 7:50:11 PM): pero gusto ko na magpahinga (But I wanna rest now)
bernard ayende (3/6/2009 7:50:20 PM): pagod na ako here sa work ko (I'm so tired of my work here)
bernard ayende (3/6/2009 7:50:28 PM): hope to see you soon
..................................................................................................................................
I went to my e-mail inbox today. It's the e-mail address that I used with you when you were still alive. All the e-mails you sent to me, all our chats texts and everything that was about you are saved in that e-mail inbox.

As far as my feelings are concerned, I don't wanna go to this e-mail anymore. So I created a new one. But I don't wanna lose every memory of you. So I also need to go to this e-mail at least once a month.

Just 10 minutes ago, I read these messages from you, your offline messages which you sent me to YM when you were still in Qatar working at a British company based there.

I know that you and I have something in common. We both have ESP, Extra Sensory Perception. But I still can't believe up to this moment why I wasn't able to decipher your messages to me. You came back to the Philippines in March, 2010 for your company extended your services for more than two months, that's if my memory is right. 
When you came back in December of 2009, you gave us all watches. My watch is still here with me but our other siblings' watches are all gone now. You got the watch which was meant for me from its box. You put it on my wrist. 
I was wondering why you did that to me. There was also a question in my mind, "Why did you give us all watches?" Watch means time. You were telling us indirectly something about the time. 
I didn't talk about those thoughts. I didn't also tell them to you. Usually when I had something bad in my mind, I talked. But that time, I was so tongue tied. God didn't allow me to talk. 
I wasn't able to see you then. I was very busy with my training and summer classes. Until one day, our mom knocked at my door. I thought she was really alive. I even called her, "Mama!" But she's gone. She called me when I was sleeping in the afternoon of Thursday inside the nursery training room, that was after my church duty and before I started my afternoon classes. I usually rest in the afternoons of Thursdays for I wake up very early at 2 in the morning for the performances of my church duty as a member of the English choir in the locale of Central.
When I got up, I hurriedly went to my phones and started dialing your numbers. I was crying already that time. I was thinking something wrong was going on with you. Imagine, we have other siblings, but that time, it was only you who came into my mind after our mom called me while I was asleep.
When we were talking that day, you told me that Mama showed up to you on the night of Wednesday, prior to the day, Thursday, when our Mama called me while I was sleeping. You told me that you and Mama spent the night together drinking coffee. I had a strange feeling again. But I told you to pray a lot.

A week after that talk, it was Monday when I told you that I would be visiting you. You even asked me if I knew where you were. I told you that you were in your house in Laloma, unless you were in the hospital that time.

Then you called me through my mobile phone. At first you told e why I always knew what was happening to you. And I told you that you had forgotten that I have eight senses. Then you told me to go to the surgical section of the St. Luke's Hospital in E. Rodriguez Ave., Quezon City.

It took time to decide whether I would be allowing you to undergo the operation. I talked to all your doctors. I was waiting for the "go signal" from our GOD. My feeling was so positive that time. I had no intuition that would be dying. So I said "yes, you may undergo the operation". But when I was supposed to sign the waiver, you got it to sign it. 
Peacefully, I went back to my center to get my things for I needed to attend to my church duty on Thursday morning again. I just went home in the afternoon of Wednesday, conducted some of my online classes because I also needed some money that time. While I was teaching one of my Chinese students, I got a call from Yen, our niece, telling me to go back to the hospital because you needed me. 

When I came back, I saw you lying lifelessly on the bed inside the operating room. Your wishes of "resting" came true when you died on August 11th, 2010.
My eight senses usually worked out well. But on the day of your death, my senses were in vain.


By the way, did you take this death timer quiz? 
http://deathtimer.com/ 

Or it is really GOD's will that you went away without saying anything to test our faith in the TRUE LIVING GOD.

No comments: