Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pretty Jean: The Person on Facebook

It's been a year and six days since I created this page, the Pretty Jean: The Person on facebook. It was December 10th, 2010 when I created this to commemorate my brother Bernard. It was August 11th, 2010 when he died. To ease the pain I was feeling inside, I created this page.
 http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Pretty-Jean-The-Person/173267462697511

Since that day, I earned a lot of friends. I also gained their sympathy. Whenever I posted something on thsi page, my friends never missed to hit the ''like'' button of my post.

Lately, I heard rumors about facebook's gonna shut down. Tonight, as early as 7:30, I was trying to see my page on facebook so I could record my online classes texts on Skype, but the database didn't allow me to.

I'm afraid to lose everything that I wrote on that page. So here I am making this blog to commemorate, and if possible. save all my literature especially my poetry on this page...
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Pretty-Jean-The-Person/173267462697511

You may check them out to know me more.

No comments: