Monday, December 19, 2011

A HYMN OF PRAISES IN MY DREAM



December 17th, 2011
Every one was very busy preparing for our Thanksgiving.
I was still sleeping around 5A.M. My performance would be at 10AM. All officers were required to be in at 8A.M.

THE DREAM
Images in my dream are so vivid that up to this moment, I can't forget them.

I was talking to my sister, Marivic.
We were inside the nipa hut in her place. This is also the same place where our mother died alone. The nipa hut was bought by our brother Bernard when he came back in December, 2009 from Qatar, that was less than a year before he passed away. This nipa hut is also the place where my sister, my nieces and nephew eat their meals and entertain visitors. This is also their entertainment area where one can watch TV programmes and sing with the karaoke system. These TV set and karaoke system were given by my brother Bernard before he expired on August 11th, 2010.

I could see in my dream that my nieces, especially Hunny, were working and doing something while my sister Marivic was preparing food and drinks for me, and maybe for us. But for sure, she was preparing food and drinks. The drinks were probably coffee. Hunny was working on my left outside the nipa hut where my sister Vicky and I were talking. I was facing the other nipa hut beside our Mt. Heights Montessori and English School. She was working on land, maybe, planting something. But I saw she was pulling something. 

Marivic, my sister, was on my right if I would be facing that nipa hut where they cook their food and store their food as well. The same nipa hut that is beside our Mt. Heights Montessori and English School. She was also placed in front of me when I faced their house which is still under construction inside that compound with less than 1,000sq m lot in Caloocan City.

As usual, I was just sitting while conversing with them. This gesture has been my action in the family circle whenever we meet. Similar to my childhood when I would just talk and would tell them what to do, as if I was just a commander. The only difference in this dream is that I was talking in a friendly manner with everybody and I was humming our hymns particularly the 100 which is entitled "My Heart Resounds With Praise".


I told my sister Vicky that it really feels good to sing praises to our Father. Hymns give us a feeling of relief. She butted in by saying these..." especially that hymn, 100. It will be sang in the Thanksgiving later". As she uttered these words, I woke up. I saw the clock. The clock said it was 5:30A.M.


I stopped for a while. Thought for a while. Then  got up to prepare for the Thanksgiving on that day, Saturday, December 17th, 2011.


THE HYMN
100  " M y Heart Resounds with Praise"
All Your blessings, Lord, I ponder
Graces flowing endlessly.
Oh, my life, I humbly offer
For the love You give to me.


Chorus:
Lord my heart resounds with praise.
As I give my thanks today.
Though Your love can't be repaid.
I will serve You all my days.


Lord, my GOD, You lead me safely
From the hands of misery.
And Your words of truth shine brightly,
Guiding me to victory.


Thank You, Father, for I'm chosen
To receive Your sacred grace,
Oh, the promise of salvation,
Blessed peace in Your embrace.
 
Chorus:
Lord my heart resounds with praise.
As I give my thanks today.
Though Your love can't be repaid.
I will serve You all my days.

The most emphatic line in my dream was ''I WILL SERVE YOU ALL MY DAYS''.

1 comment:

prettyjean said...

This happened when I brought ma'am Julie Valencia, a Ph.D. friend of mine and who is also a choir member in the Locale of Murphy.

It was a very nice ''feast''. We cooked. I think, it was Hunny who really cooked foods for us. We sang in that nipa hut. And Marivic, my sister, was really working on the ground, busy for everything.

I will check the day when we had our jamming and bonding moment and at the same time, we also held our family hour. But if my memory is right, we held that in April before my Cedie died.

I remember. I felt I needed to do that family hour with them, never knowing the reason until Hannagae Ayende, my 18-year-old niece eloped on July 20th, 2012 while my sister and her other kids were performing their duties at the chapel, while we were prepariong for our Thanksgiving for the I.N.C. 98th Anniversary.