Saturday, December 24, 2011

"CEDIE! CEDIE! WHERE ARE YOU?"

December 23rd, 2011.
Friday, 6:30 in the morning. It was too early for me to wake up. It was not my plan to wake up early. But suddenly I got up from my bed. 


I was looking for my Cedie. I was shouting out loud, "Cedie, Cedie, where are you. Come out. Cedie, Cedie".

I couldn't find him. People around who heard me shouting started mocking me. They imitated my shouts. I traveled so far. I went past lots of places looking for my Cedie. I don't understand how I traveled. I didn't see any vehicles. I saw myself once walking along the highway. There was no one in that place. It looked like wilderness. It was like one of the mountains in Polillo Island in Quezon, Philippines. There weren't any houses. I was not riding any vehicles, but I think, I was moving so fast. I was walking so fast. Or I was traveling so fast in my dream.


I remember, we were trying to help some brethren. It's not clear why we were helping them. But we were telling them to take that weird vehicle that was waiting along the street. It seemed like it was a truck because it had a passenger seat beside the driver. It was high and big. But it had a roof. So it looked like a bus. The difference is that the front passenger seat of the bus doesn't have a door. The mode of transportation in my dream had a passenger seat beside the driver with a door. It could be my L300 van. But my van is a little smaller. This means of transportation was much bigger than my van. Cedie jumped up that vehicle and took the front seat. I saw the door closed, but I didn't see the driver.


I saw Jo-ane Avancena riding that weird vehicle at the back. She was the ONLY prominent individual in my dream BUT SHE WAS ALL IN BLACK. I saw first the BLACK COLOR then that black color appeared to be this woman, Jo-ane Neri Avancena who was comfortably sitting at the back of the weird vehicle as if she was not seeing anyone. Seats at the back were similar to the seats of my L300 van. 

I always wonder why this woman who always makes my life, my profession, and my career a mess is always present in my dream. Is it because I cannot express what I really feel about this woman because I need to control my emothions so I won't commit any sins against my GOD? 

She made my life, profession, and career in trouble by messing up, botching, and bungling all my things here at my centre which up to this day, December 24th, 2011, are NOT organized and NOT in order yet despite the fact that I started re-structuring my place in August. Because of this unmethodical, inefficient, and sloppy woman, my plans this year, 2011, are NOT pursued.

My Cedie passed by my side as a black and gold cat, NOT  a dog. But I said to myself, he was Cedie. I even called him. He just ignored me. I kept on helping people.


While we were busy taking care of the people in my dream, we didn't notice that the vehicle went off. When I looked around toward the direction of that bus-truck like vehicle, it was gone. 


That's the time my hubby and I started searching for Cedie. At first we were together. I think, we took a weird motorcycle at first. Then suddenly, I saw ourselves walking parallel along a highway. That time mockery and ridicule started to begin. But we didn't mind them. We continued seeking for Cedie. 

Then I suddenly woke up. I thought it was real. So I started looking for Cedie, my pet. I found him on his pedestal. He has a special place every time he sleeps. He was still sleeping. I woke him up and checked his condition. He was fine. Until later that day, I discovered that Cedie was not in the good mood. Cedie was not eating. Cedie was not in the mood to play with me. 


Today, December 24th, 2011, Cedie is sick with colds and fever.
I just hope and pray that my dream won't come true. Because if Cedie will be lost, a part of my life will also be gone.


Please heal my Cedie, my Father.


3 comments:

prettyjean said...

http://www.unclesirbobby.org.uk/dreamessaycat.php

prettyjean said...

Cats themselves are quite resourceful and tend to give us messages of change, flexibility of adaptability. Often, when a cat makes an uncommon appearance in our lives it is a message for us to shake up our habitual routines and make some fresh changes in our lives, as well as be more flexible in our thinking.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/cat-animal-symbolism.html

prettyjean said...

Cedie died today, April 14th, 2012 at 00:00 hour after a steroid shot was given to him yesterday at 13:00hours.

Cedie died after Jo-ane Neri Avancena's betrayal as shown in my premonition.

I am sooooooooooooooo afraid now...afraid of what lies ahead....
Please help us, GOD!