Thursday, December 15, 2011

A WONDERFUL NIGHT WITH MY CLOSE FRIENDS..............

I enjoyed my April 21st, 2011 night with my close friends here, Dr. Julie Valencia, a professor and a Doctor of Education; and a retired policewoman and officer, Precy Aguilar. After we finished our business talk, we started our singing spree. Well, life is really wonderful with my close friends around me. Close friends who won't discern me the way I really am and I have become. I can act naturally in front of them. I can say whatever I want to say without telling me that I'm going out of my mind. I can be with them soooooooooooooooo happily. I can feel the PRESENCE OF MY GOD WHEN I AM WITH MY CLOSE FRIENDS.....I LOVE THEM...I LOVE MY WHOLE FAMILY...BUT I LOVE MY GOD ABOVE ALL...Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much GOD for giving me people around me who will accept the way I really am...though YOU have already taken away my brother, Bern, still YOU have been keeping people beside me, people who'll become my loving friends....THANK YOU, GOD for a wonderful opportunity.

No comments: