Friday, December 23, 2011

"TAKE ME THERE": THE THIRD DREAM BEFORE 2011 ENDS

Tuesday, December 20th, 2011, 9A.M.
This was the first day of my performance as a choir member in a church wedding after our Thanksgiving. I was looking forward to singing in that wedding. It was the wedding of the daughter of Bro. Romy Manalac.

Prior to the wedding, that's in the morning when I was still sleeping, I saw this dream.


I was in a gathering. I had my clear book with me. All choir members must have their clear books with musical notations every time we perform our duties. Without a clear book, a choir member cannot sing in the choir loft.


It was a big gathering. I had my clear book, but I was not in the choir loft. Though, I was singing with the choir. Male choir was in the choir loft with ONLY ONE female who looked like sister Jean, the temple choir leader and Prof. Julie T. Valencia, my best friend, who is also a choir member in the Locale of Murphy in Quezon City, Philippines.


I am just wondering why the setting was at the temple, but the choir members were all male. Another thing is, my best friend, Julie cannot sing with us at the temple unless she is gonna transfer from the Locale of Murphy to the Locale of Central.


Joan Avancena, a choir member who has been working here at my centre as a teacher for almost 3 years now, was beside me singing all the hymns. She was on my right. Another weird thing is, I talked to someone on my left while I was performing my duty. I told her that it's really good to sing praises to the Almighty GOD. She said that she was also a choir member when she was still young. So I asked her why not come back to the choir to sing songs of praises to the Creator. Then I went back singing hymns after whispering those words.


We sang a lot. One of the hymns that we sang had the following lyrics:
Life on this Earth is fragile, Father!
Please take me there.
Please take me there.

The hymn was a little bit long. These lines were repeated thrice.
Life on this Earth is fragile, Father!
Please take me there.
Please take me there.

These words were emphatic. I could see some mysterious light on each line. And because the canticle narrates life on Earth as fragile with lots of difficulties, every one was crying out loud. I was even crying when I woke up. It was not just a humble cry, it was a loud cry. Very seldom I dream like this.  I heard my voice crying. That's the reason why I suddenly woke up.

I just wonder what this dream means. This is the third dream that I dreamt before this year, 2011, ends.





Life on this Earth is fragile, Father!
Please take me there.
Please take me there.

Life on this Earth is fragile, Father!
Please take me there.
Please take me there.

1 comment:

prettyjean said...

This event happened today, December 29th, 2011. The event was held near Houston Texas. We just saw it through teleconferencing.

Most of the choir members that I saw in the loft were male.
Bro. Eduardo V. Manalo officiated this special occasion. He looked big on the screen. That figure resembles the figures of sister Jean Guina, our choir leader at the Central-Temple, and my best friend, Prof. Julie T. Valencia, a choir member in the Locale of Murphy and also an assistant choir head.

Persons in my dream had blurred faces. So it was difficult to distinguish who those persons were.

Jo-ane Avancena was on my right. We were at the tabernacle with our clear books. We were not the prominent choir, but we needed to sing.

Intermission was too long. Intermission had been there when I arrived at the temple this morning at 3. So we sang a lot of hymns in our hearts and in our minds. The worship service started at 6A.M.